In this 21st century globalized era, societies are facing tremendous challenges in maintaining and building bridges across cultures around the globe. Teaching and research on these issues excite further elaboration, innovation, and collaboration in the geographically borderless contexts.
With its 12 years of experience in the teaching and research on language, literature, and culture, FPBS UPI hosts this international conference to provide a forum for experts and professionals to share their experiences, ideas, and visions; contribute the latest and exciting innovations in a broad coverage of language, literature, and culture scholarship, teaching implementation and policy.
Aims and scopes
Indonesia University of Education’s 1st ICOLLITE 2017 aims to bring together leading academic scholars, researchers, and practitioners to exchange and share their experiences and research on all aspects of language, literature, culture, and education. It is based on interdisciplinary scholarship and platforms to extend the conversation and network about the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions proposed in the fields of language, literature, culture, and education.
All honorable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute and help shape the conference through submissions of their abstracts, papers and posters. The conference committee and reviewers will select the submitted papers into three categories: 5 best papers, 5 papers to be published in IJAL, 50 papers to be printed in the indexed proceeding (the indexing process will be confirmed further)
The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and posters that address the themes and topics of the conference.These should reflect high quality work describing original and unpublished work of conceptual, empirical, experimental, or artwork in all areas of language, literature, culture, and education.
Gedung Ahmad Sanusi, UPI
Hotel Isola Resort, UPI
- Conference date October 24-25, 2017
- Abstract Submission September 13, 2017
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance September 20, 2017
- Full Paper Submission October 7, 2017
- Early-bird Registration September 27, 2017
- Registration Deadline October 7, 2017
Call for Papers
Indonesia University of Education’s 1st ICOLLITE 2017 : UPI First International Conference on Language, Literature and Culture is a premier interdisciplinary conference for the presentation of new advances and research in the fields of language, literature, culture, and education. The conference will bring together leading academics, researchers, scholars, practioners in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Local, national, and foreign language learning and teaching
- Disability and language learning and teaching
- Language studies
- Language acquisition
- Language curriculum development
- Language testing and assessment
- Intercultural education
- Language program evaluation
- Innovation in language, literature, culture, and education
- Language for specific purposes
- Language education and policy
- Literature studies
- Children Literature
- Literature and Arts
- Literature and History
- Literature and Gender
- Cultural studies
- Language and Gender
- Media studies
- ICT and language teaching
- Translation and interpreting
- Registration Procedure
- Log in
- Abstract Submission
- Check Status
- Notification of Acceptance
- Full Paper Submission
All submitted conference papers will go through a blind review process. The post conference proceedings will be abstracted and internationally indexed in the Google Scholar, Scopus and Atlantis. The conference abstracts and certificate of presentation will be distributed to participants at the conference registration desk.
- Eligible presenters are those who present their paper (individually or in team) and pay the registration fee for each paper they present.
- Selected papers will be published in internationally indexed proceedings (Google Scholar, Scopus, Atlantis).
- All abstracts will be published in proceeding with ISBN.
- Fee for publication in internationally indexed proceedings is IDR 2000000 or USD 300 and in proceeding with ISBN is IDR 100000 or USD 25.
Prof. Dr. R. Asep Kadarohman, M, Si.
Prof. Dr. Didi Sukyadi, M.A.
Prof. Dr. Syihabuddin, M.Pd.
Prof. Fuad Abdul Hamied, M.A, Ph.D.
Prof. Dr. Nenden Sri Lengkanawati, M.Pd.
Prof. Dr. Didi Suherdi, M.Ed.
Dr. Tri Indri Hardini, M.Pd.
Dr. Yulianeta, M.Pd.
International Advisory Boards
Prof. Dr. Mikihiro Moriyama (Nanzan University)
Prof. Shin Young Duk, M.A., Ph.D. (Korea Foundation)
Lee Jeoun Soon, B.A., M.H.E. (Korea Foundation)
Prof. Hywell Coleman, Ph.D. (Leeds University)
Assoc. Prof . Willy Ardian Renandya ( Nanyang Institut of Education )
Marina Frolova, Ph.D. (Moscow State University)
Prof. Dr. R. Asep Kadarohman, M, Si. (Indonesia University of Education )
Prof. Dr. Dadang Sunendar, M.Hum. ( Head of National Language Board, Indonesia )
Prof. Dr. Emi Emilia, M.Ed. ( Head of Center of Language Development Strategy and Diplomacy, Indonesia )
Prof. Dr. Didi Sukyadi, M.A. ( UPI )
Prof. Dr. Syihabuddin, M.Pd. ( UPI )
Prof. Fuad Abdul Hamied, M.A, Ph.D. ( UPI )
Prof. Dr. Nenden Sri Lengkanawati, M.Pd. ( UPI )
Prof. Dr. Didi Suherdi, M.Ed. ( UPI )
Dr. Tri Indri Hardini, M.Pd. (Head of French Language Teacher Association in Indonesia)